A great fit for someone who is quick, but methodical; and knows how to care for plants on a wholesale level.
- Degree in horticulture or biology.
- 2 years relevant experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English and MCN certification is a plus.
- To be the most “usefully innovative” leader in each market segment that we service.
- Focuses on continuous improvement in all aspects of staff development, plant care, and facility care.
- Manages plant care with hundreds of different plant genera.
- Communicates and collaborates with several other department managers to improve products.
- Leads a team of 2 associates
- Implements and leads our IPM and biological control programs.
- Available to work every third weekend (one weekend on, two weekends off). And, 2-3 holidays per year.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Hourly pay with time and a half overtime.
- Double time for weekend irrigation and holidays