We are looking for a self-motivated quick learner who has an eye for quality and is comfortable and handy with power tools.
Essential Functions & Focus:
- Processes LiveWall orders (pick and pack).
- Picking kits and custom LiveWalls.
- Assembles pre-fab LiveWalls and LiveScreens
- Small parts assembly this includes gluing and connecting irrigation pieces.
- Prepares shipping documents and leads efficient and accurate packaging and shipping.
- Inspects parts when receiving orders (raw goods) and when shipping (product inventory).
- Keeps materials and warehouse clean and organized.
- Assists in other departments such as production, shipping, maintenance, RoofStone, LiveRoof, after primary duties for LiveWall are fulfilled.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to deliver the best quality product and service to our customers.
- High School Diploma.
- Focus on organization and efficiency.
- Experience operating forklift, and pallet jack.
- Quality conscious and an eye for detail.
- Able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Mechanically inclined and quick with hands.
- Proficiency in use of power tool such as, drills and drill press, saws, staple guns, cutting stations, air tools, etc.
- Strong math skills.
- Basic computer and mobile device skills.
- Works independently on projects start to finish.
- Understands and implements Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Hourly pay with time and a half for overtime.
We are an equal opportunity employer.