- Valid Driver’s License is a must.
- Enthusiastic about working outdoors.
- Experience working with heavy equipment (forklift, skid steer, truck and trailer, bobcat, etc.)
- Class A CDL (willing to train)
- Our vision is to be the most “usefully innovative” leaders in each market segment that we service.
- We’re growing our company and product lines and need someone that is able to keep up with a fast pace environment.
- Various tasks throughout the day, with the majority of your time spent running forklift, loading and unloading trucks, and maintaining fleet vehicle cleanliness.
- Occasional product delivery and pick up.
- Hands-on work with plants.
- Customer service oriented.
- Seasonal work, March – mid-November
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer