Made in North America
LiveRoof® RoofEdge® is specially designed to complement the four available sizes of the LiveRoof System. It is extruded, fabricated and finished in the United States using the highest quality materials and standards.
The LiveRoof RoofEdge product line represents second generation green roof edging. The improved RoofEdge line is the result of lessons learned during our first 2,000+ installations, and collectively represents a new standard for function, aesthetics and integration.
RoofEdge was designed to be architecturally “pleasing to the eye,” but also with the contractor in mind. Economical and easy to install, the quality of the materials and finishes—whether natural aluminum or bronze or black anodized—are better than ever.
Available in Four Heights to Complement the LiveRoof System Options:
- LiveRoof Lite: 2.75″ tall in mill finish or bronze or black anodized
- LiveRoof Standard: 4.25″ tall in mill finish or bronze or black anodized
- LiveRoof Deep: 6.5″ tall in mill finish or bronze or black anodized
- LiveRoof Maxx: 8.5″ tall in mill finish or bronze or black anodized
Available in Three Gorgeous Finishes
Prefabricated RoofEdge Corners
The LiveRoof RoofEdge system gives installers the option to use prefabricated corners which save time and labor and at the same time give the roof a neat, finished look.
Easy To Use
- 8′ sections connected with sliding connectors
- Preformed corners save time and money