LiveWall Irrigation Designer
We’re seeking someone with good experience in CAD who thrives on details, likes plants, and has a little artistic inclination.
• Really good nuts and bolts CAD experience, and knows his/her way around Sketch-Up, Photoshop, and other graphic software.
• Enjoys working with plants; such as perennials, annuals, vegetables, herbs, and tropical plants.
• Friendly over the phone and verbally confident.
• Ability to explain complex details in simple terms.
• Associate’s Degree in Design, Irrigation Design, Landscape Design, Architecture, or 2 years equivalent experience.
• Provides design and technical support for LiveWall system designs and infrastructure layout, including quoting projects, and customer support.
• Designs living green walls with system infrastructure and plant combinations.
• Able to quickly and proactively find and solve problems.
• Expresses artistic inclination for plant schematics.
• Full-time career position.
• Hourly pay with commission on projects that you design and quote.
• Benefits include 401(k) with match, paid time off (PTO), medical and dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, educational reimbursement, Employee Assistant Center, and casual work environment.
• We care about our earth and one way to improve our environment is through planting more plants, green walls provide us this opportunity.
• LiveWall is a subsidiary of Hortech Inc. specializing in our planted living green wall system.