We are looking for an experienced professional with a flexible schedule, interested in part-time work. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, enjoy data entry and research.
- Associate’s degree in business administration, information system/technology, or comparable education/experience.
- Type Minimum of 70 WPM with 95% accuracy.
- Experience using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Familiar with the use of Word and Excel
- Works well in an open-office environment.
- Handles background noise well.
- Must be personable, flexible, investigative, detail-oriented, efficient, and hard-working self-motivated team player.
- Strong interest in data entry and research, plants, and people.
- Our vision is to be the “usefully innovative” leader, in each market segment that we service.
- Hortech – Wholesale nursery selling Earth Friendly plants to landscapers and independent garden centers
- LiveRoof – Green roof system manufacturer and sales organization
- LiveWall – Green wall manufacturer that provides unique, attractive, and sustainable living walls
- Enters and processes data in our SugarCRM database.
- Organizes, prepares, coordinates, and files client information and paperwork.
- Tracks and updates customer data, certificates, registrations, and warranties.
- Researches client information and confirms contact information via email or phone call.
- Maintains mailing lists.
- Flexible hours.
- Open office environment.
- Efforts improve sales leads and customer service.
- Exposure to plants and green industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer